We have taken several steps to help reduce our impact on the environment. For example, we:
- use paper and board made from re-cycled fibres or wood pulp from sustainable forests
- use only vegetable-based inks for printing
- have installed a new water-based plate processor that doesn’t use any chemicals
- use low-energy lighting
- ensure that our waste products (including paper off-cuts, wrappers and plastics) are recycled where possible or disposed of in an environmentally sound way.
We also have official accreditation including:
- ISO 14001 (January 2008) – the international standard that recognises our commitment to developing environmentally friendly processes
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC-C022132) – we are certified to use the FSC® (FSC-C022132) logo when required.
But we won’t stop here. We are committed to embracing new technology and new processes that will enable us to be as responsible as possible. And we can help you do the same.
For advice and guidance on how you can reduce your company’s carbon footprint by printing in an eco friendly way, call us on 01296 422100